Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Cha cha cha changes

Surprise!

Some well needed advice from Michal prompted me to stop being such a wuss and start taking advantage of the features offered by the new Blogger. It's still a work in progress, so don't be surprised if things look a little different the next time you visit. I still need to figure out how to get my old banner back, but so far I like how it looks. What do you think?

Stay tuned....

4/18/07: Edited to add: If things are missing, like almost every photo posted in the last few months, I didn't do it. I swear. It's a "temporary" Blogger thing. I found this out after spending most of the evening creating a new banner photo. Grrrr.

1 comment:

Sara Kirby said...

I lost so much info when i switched to the new blogger. But I ended up liking it in the end.

I miss you banner though, hope to see it soon!