Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Eye Candy & Future Projects?

This has been such a busy week, but I didn't want to let another day go by without sharing some of my favorites from the Interweave Knits Winter 2006 Preview and a little gem from the new Vogue Issue Preview. Such a tease! Interweave doesn't come out until November 14!! I'll be watching my mailbox every day. So far I am interested in Enid Cardigan by Veronik Avery, the Nantucket Jacket by Norah Gaughan (two of my all-time favorite designers!!), the Refined Raglan by Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark (she designed Bonita from the Summer issue, which I really loved knitting) and, of course,Venezia Pullover by Eunny Jang. I so miss reading Eunny. She must be very busy these days. I only hope she's working on a book of her designs! The little periwinkle cabled cardigan is from the new Vogue. Drooooool.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those all look like beautiful fall projects!

Your, SP9