Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My Life. My Blog.

I have not knit a stitch since Sunday. Are you amazed? I'm a little stunned myself. Where did the time go? I am becoming deeply attached to the couch and my "bankie" these days....

Since I don't have anything interesting to show you from my knitting world, I thought I would share some secrets using this great meme I found here. I used this photo, rather than a self-portrait, because I feel like it capures the "real" me even though I was only 4. I'm still a fussy little thing, I still don't like to eat the bellies of steamed clams, and I have made that face so many times that it is permanently etched.



My "soundtrack" is just one song that I first heard while watching the movie "I've Heard the Mermaids Singing". I think it is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. Someone once used it for a television ad and I was apalled. Not to be morbid, but when I die, this is the music I hope to hear.

No comments: