Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Devil Wears Berrocco

I feel like I have been knitting every day without much to show for it, so here's the big payoff: a fuzzy red hat.
I have no idea why I knit this, other than the fact that I loved the yarn and to prove Chloe wrong. I'll post a better photo when I can get some natural light. Until then, try this stupid human trick: While sitting at your desk, make a clockwise circle in the air with your right foot, then, at the same time, draw the number 6 in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change directions. Try it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, I think that's the perfect light for that hat.

I am now wondering for you and for myself, what effect mohair is going to have on our eyes. Will the mohair get in your eyes? And if my mohair sweater gets fuzz in my eyes, under my contacts, yowie! Ouch!

I tried the leg/#6 thing. You're right. Weird.....