Friday, September 15, 2006

Great minds...

As promised, a better photo of my spanky new hat is in the knitting gallery - without the devil horns.

Today a friend gave me a list of the 25 Best Beers in America as featured in the October Issue of Men's Journal. She got the list from a local television website, so I started searching the site to find the link to post here (you know how I feel about beer) when I came across this article: Knitting and Beer: Two Great Ideas Save Planet. OK, so he got the "little old ladies" thing all wrong, but how bizarre that I would find this while looking for a beer list to link to my knitting blog!

Anyway, about the beer list. One of my hands down favorite beers is #2: Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA! Obviously, whomever compiled the list has great taste (heh heh), so I will be trying as many of the others as I can find locally. But not on weekdays. And not while knitting.

I'm off to Mum's for the weekend, so no posts for a few days. Ta Ta!

No comments: